Chart your course for success! Attend ABQAURP’s 41st Annual Conference!
Integrate expert advice from national quality leaders into your practice while identifying best practices and tools to implement on your path to improving Population Health, Quality, and Patient Safety. Don’t miss this opportunity to become familiar with legislation and policy driving MACRA, MIPS, and other reimbursement changes.
Legislating health care policies and regulations is a difficult task that once in practice may have unintended consequences with long-term implications. The good news is that while issues concerning access and reimbursement continue, the underlying work to address population health, quality improvement, and patient safety is forging ahead.
*At the conclusion of the conference, attendees will be able to:
- Recognize the impact of the physician advisor role in population health on fusing reimbursement with quality care
- Explore the opportunities to improve quality through measurement and reporting for safe and affordable care
- Determine high reliability practices that will enable a positive impact on the care provided in your organization
- Describe the role of cybersecurity in health care practices and the policies practitioners need to embrace to ensure patients are invulnerable
- Review MACRA implementation challenges, successes, and the impact on future reimbursement and incentives
- Discuss the changing culture of health care towards population health and the tools to succeed
- Leverage transitions of care strategies for providers while meeting the needs of patients and families
- Recognize the role behavioral health plays in provider burnout and the national opioid epidemic
*Schedule/Topics are tentative and subject to change.
As to Disney properties/artwork: © Disney