CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPSHow can my company work with ABQAURP?
ABQAURP's organizational membership program (Corporate Partnership) allows companies that share the same mission standards to contribute to the goal of increasing the overall quality of care provided in the health care community.
Companies that join the Corporate Partnership program recognize the importance of quality in today's health care environment and realize the impact continued education has on providing exceptional service to the consuming public. By joining ABQAURP as a Corporate Partner, your company will have opportunities to connect with our membership and event attendees beyond that of traditional "ad placements".
Corporate Partnership benefits include:
- Complimentary continuing education conference registration(s)
- Complimentary Professional Membership(s)
- Email Communication with ABQAURP membership
- Presence on the ABQAURP website
- Exhibit space at the annual ABQAURP conference within membership period
- Ad space in the ABQAURP-sponsored Patient Safety and Quality Healthcare (PSQH) Magazine
Promote your partnership even further. Choose to include our Corporate Partner logo in your advertising and literature. Like other quality-based membership companies (e.g. Better Business Bureau), this logo will perform like a beacon, signifying your commitment to others.
For more information about becoming a Corporate Partner, contact Kim Gorman at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: (800) 998-6030, extension 115.
For complete details (including membership levels, benefits and discounts), download the Corporate Partnership Application. (Download Acrobat Reader Here.)