EXAM ELIGIBILITYABQAURP provides equal opportunity/access to all eligible examination candidates.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a current, non-restricted license in each state or territory of the United States in which the candidate is licensed (as applicable to the candidate’s profession), AND
- Provide documentation of active involvement in Health Care Quality within the past five years, minimum of 208 hours (2 hours per week for two years) in any of the following exam Categories: Quality Improvement, Utilization Management, Risk Management, Case Management/Disease Management, Managed Health Care Systems, Transitions of Care, or Government (Listed on Application and Verification), AND
- Two colleagues or supervisors should provide written references, preferably on the forms supplied by ABQAURP in the application packet, AND
- Complete a minimum of twenty (20) hours of ABQAURP-approved Continuing Education (pertinent to at least one of the exam categories), OR order/attend the ABQAURP Core Body of Knowledge online course, AND
- Have a professional, working knowledge of the English language.
Not yet eligible for HCQM Board Certification? Consider Professional Membership, Click Here