SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR ON-LINE COURSES
- On-line courses are best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher.
- On-line courses require a valid email address for course registration.
- On-line course modules and CE Certificates are in an Adobe Acrobat PDF format (portable document format) which require Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or higher be installed on your computer. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you may download a copy, free of charge, from the Adobe website. Click on the Adobe button below:
- Minimum Hardware requirements: Personal Computer with 200 Mhz Intel Pentium II processor with 64mg RAM.
- These programs have not been tested on any other platforms such as Linux, Unix or Macintosh.
Our Video courses utilize .wmv AND FLASH media files playable by the Windows Media Player and Adobe Flash plug-ins for your Internet browser. We suggest that users wanting to take advantage of these video courses, adhere to the following minimum system requirements:
- Windows Internet Explorer version 5 or higher or other comparable browser
- The latest version of the Windows Media Player Plug-in available here: CLICK HERE or other plug-in capable of playing .wmv files
- The latest version of the Adobe Flash Plug-in available here: CLICK HERE or other plug-in capable of playing flash files
- Setting your desktop resolution to higher than 800 X 600. Using lower resolutions may cause some functionality issues
Contact ABQAURP via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the "Contact Us" button on the menu bar to submit any questions concerning the web site.