Special Invitation for Diplomates
CHCQM Diplomate Achievement Award
Now Accepting Applications for the 2021 CHCQM Diplomate Achievement Award!
Deadline for Applications: October 30, 2020
To recognize the achievements of our extraordinary Diplomates, ABQAURP presents the CHCQM Diplomate Achievement Award bi-annually in conjunction with our Annual Health Care Quality & Patient Safety Conference.
ABQAURP presents the Award to recognize the Diplomate that embodies the values of the medical profession through leadership, service, excellence, and integrity; demonstrating their commitment to advancing our mission to improve the quality of health care!
The award will identify leaders whose outstanding initiatives have led to measurable change in patient safety outcomes, provider and/or patient engagement, and overall quality improvements.
Submissions must be received by October 30, 2020.
Please share your outstanding health care quality and/or patient safety
initiative which resulted in one or more of the following health care
- Measurable change in the quality management outcomes of your practice or workplace
- Measurable improvement in patient safety outcomes in your practice or workplace
- Measurable improvement in patient and/or provider engagement outcomes in your practice or workplace
Apply or encourage a CHCQM colleague to apply!
- The improvement in health care quality management and/or patient safety must have occurred between 2018 and 2020, and have been started no earlier than 2017.
- Applicants must be ABQAURP Diplomate members in good standing and be able to attend the 44th Annual Conference.
ABQAURP and our Diplomates
By voluntarily achieving certification in HCQM, Diplomates demonstrate a dedication to patient safety, health care quality, and effective care. Our long-standing membership attests to the value certification brings throughout your health care career.
CHCQM Diplomate Achievement Award presentation will take place on April 30, 2021, in conjunction with ABQAURP’s 44th Annual Health Care Quality & Patient Safety Conference!