Who Should Take the Certification Exam?
The Health Care Quality and Management (HCQM) Certification is intended for all physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals striving for both personal and professional enrichment. HCQM Certification is recommended for individuals dedicated to the principles of quality improvement, utilization management, managed care, risk management, case management, and workers' compensation.
BENEFITS OF CERTIFICATION:
- Expands skills and knowledge to manage in today's complex and increasingly litigious health care environment
- Reflects commitment to the HCQM profession
- Demonstrates personal achievement
- Enhances professional credentials
- Improves career opportunities and increases potential income
Certification as an ABQAURP Diplomate entitles you to numerous membership benefits, including discounted tuition for ABQAURP's accredited continuing medical education conferences and courses. These conferences are intended to enhance your ability to successfully compete in today's complex, constantly changing, health care environment. Additionally, Diplomates are listed in ABQAURP's online member directory. Diplomates can also take advantage of networking opportunities at continuing education conferences and receive career placement assistance through ABQAURP's Career Center